So you want free photos? I know how you can get them. If you live in the Las Vegas area, I can possibly help. Every April I accept applications for Senior Reps. My Senior Reps get a free session and can earn free photos. Here’s how it works:
- Apply Here Deadline is April 30 of your Junior Year. ( I take 2-3 per high school per year, however, I cap off at 12 Seniors per year for the entire valley)
- You must attend a High School in the Las Vegas area (including Henderson & Boulder City).
- I will set up a time to talk to you to get to know you a little and go over the program.
- I will select among my applicants by May 15 and notify you via email or phone call.
- You will get the VIP Experience session
- I will set up a time for your session. I like to do each high school in one day. This could take most of your Saturday or Sunday since I will be taking more than one person’s photos.
- After your session, you will get a link to your online gallery to share with your friends. You will also get a couple of Insta posts with your photo for you to share.
- Your friends will get a 15% discount for using your name when they book. (This discount is good your entire Senior Year. It expires May 15 of your Senior Year.)
- You get a $15 photo credit for each friend that books a confirmed date with me.
- You cannot represent another studio or photographer for Senior Portraits (this is a conflict of interest)
- There is no minimum for friends to book, If you do not get any, you can still purchase your photos through your online gallery. Your session is still free.
Sound too good to be true? Kinda. But it’s true, there’s nothing I am hiding. You are basically trading your image for me to use for marketing for a free session. (Yes, a parental signature is required – it’s all on the application). Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.